. . . To spend US$20 million on projects this year . . .Plans to negotiate financing terms METALLON Gold, the country’s largest gold producer, reported today that gold production for the first six months of the year rose 6 percent to 48 143 ounces from 45 524 ounces a year ago, as output in the second quarter through June stood at 12 641 ounces. ...
by Zimpapers News Wire
by Business Reporter
by Mabasa Sasa
More Money & Finance news
- Unifreight Ltd. acquisition drives Pioneer Corporation Africa
- Hwange losses widen on coal prices, reduced sales and output
- PG chokes on working capital constraints
- Zimpapers bets on successful recapitalisation programme
- Stocks tumble on profit taking
- Capital markets primed for increased FDI
More Environment news
- EMVIRONMENT: Wildlife-human in conflict
- ENVIRONMENT: Sanctions hamper Campfire projects
- Sustainable energy on the horizon?
- Independent Power Producers (IPPs) fail to impress
- ENVIRONMENT: Confronting elephant in the room
- ELEPHANTS: ‘Jumbo sale is 100 percent legal’
More Bloggers news
- Mudzimba with Mai Chisamba: Hubby admires curvy women
- BISHOP LAZARUS: Does God have time for political slogans?
- EDITORIAL COMMENT: This madness must stop!
- Mudzimba with Mai Chisamba: They are ungrateful
- DIVINE Appointments: ‘Let’s go before God with our children’
- Open Economy: The world in the eyes of Zimbabwe